Also posted at Tomorrows Home Business Community
3 More Ways to Qualify Marketing Help
Original article at Business Trends
By John Follis
I would like to say that while this topic is intended for small business owners seeking marketing help, I was pleased to see so many positive comments from other marketers. So, if that is you, keep reading and maybe you’ll pick up a tip or two on ways to fine tune your current presentation.
My first three ways to qualify a marketing resource were:
1. Google them and see what you can find.
2. Check to see if they have a LinkedIn profile.
3. Read their website bio.
My next three ways to qualify a marketing resource are:
4. Find out how well they know Social Media: Sure, everyone is talking about Social Media. What you will want to find out is how involved they are with it and how effectively they are putting it to use. But even better than asking them, do some simple online investigating. Some specific questions to answer are:
Do they have a great blog? If so, when was their last post? Was it interesting, current and relevant?
How is their Facebook Brand Page?
How is their YouTube Channel?
Do they Tweet and if so, what about? Are they tweeting about the bar they are drinking at or something that reflects true marketing intelligence? You will find all this out pretty quickly just by logging in.
5. Results. Ultimately, it comes down to this, right? And, yet, how many marketing firms truly have a lot to say about it? Well, they better if they want to be seriously considered. So, on their website do they display great testimonials and case studies? Just a couple or a bunch? The more they show, the more you might be convinced that maybe you will be the next one.
6. The Work. This may be the most important litmus test of all because you cannot possibly consider anyone if you do not seriously like, or better yet, love their work. So, when you visit their site make sure you give yourself more than enough time to review and fully digest their work. It will be well worth the time you invest.
And here is some community information for people who think outside the box. You will gain valuable information on marketing.
Marketing can happen for you, if you are motivated. Now, this marketing community that is where you can work and gather as much information that you need to succeed. The community name is Tomorrows Home Business Social Community and is located at this address http://tomorrowshomebusiness.ning.com.
In this marketing community, the business entrepreneur will be able to read blogs and watch videos for business, or just for pleasure. With a few RSS feeds coming to the main page, the entrepreneur can even stay informed of what is happening in marketing and around the world. There is something here in this community for everyone.
Groups like the Maniac Marketers come in and post their blogs in the community, giving valuable information for their Health and Wellness businesses. If you would rather watch videos of the TriVita videos, you can do that, too. Or if you just want to hang out and relax, you can do that, too! There are many music videos like Johnny Cash, Waylon Jennings, Pink Floyd, Eric Clapton, and Seasick Steve! Or if you want to learn about handcrafts or see the equally oldest Ford antique car, a 1903 Model A Ford, you can do that, too! Or maybe you need an inspirational video clip! There are many choices of inspirational clips, such as Al Pacinos locker room speech in Any Given Sunday, or Mel Gibson as William Wallace motivating the Scottish men men before battle in Braveheart; or Sylvester Stalone as Rocky and how he motivates himself in the boxing ring, or even his inspirational conversation with his son, and who can forget those chants for Rudy in the movie Rudy!
When you become a member of Tomorrow's Home Business Social Community, there is a profile created just for you. You can use the standard set-up on your page. Or you can be as creative as you want to be. For an example check out my profile page at Terry Allisons Profile Page. I use my profile page as a dream-building tool. I have always wanted a Harley-Davidson motorcycle. I have learned to keep this dream in front of me.
A marketing community for people wanting to find out more information on how to market their own work at home business.
Terry L. Allison, Sr., #13134349 1 Star
Independent TriVita Affiliate Member
Creator of Tomorrows Home Business Social Community